My Camp KitchenTM Products | Mini Chef
DESIGNED TO MAKE COOKING EASY
When you think about cooking outdoors, the first thing that comes to mind isn't convenience. After using the MCK Series, we bet it will be.
The MCK Mini Chef was created to fill the need for RVers and others on the road looking for a quick and easy way to make a great meal. It is small and light weight, yet still holds all the essentials for making a great meal on the road. It is designed to sit on a table next to your grill, so everything you need is there at your fingertips. It also is easy on the pocketbook!!!
MCK Mini Chef Features
- Six shelves.
- Slide-out shelf with knife rack, utensil holder and paper towel holder.
Designed to hold:
- Three bottles of wine or other beverages.
- Wine glasses (we use Govina glasses, they don’t break).
- Various other plastic cups and paper plates.
- Spices such as: salt, pepper, garlic powder, Herbes de Provence, oregano, curry powder, and others.
- Wax paper, aluminum foil and paper towels.
- Olive oil and vinegar.
- Utensils including: large spoon, spatula, tongs, meat thermometer, grill brush, 3 piece knife set and room for more
- Cutting board, paper plates, hot pads, quart sized plastic storage bags, paper towels.
The MCK Mini Chef uses high density Baltic Birch, CARB certified plywood. The wood is 9 mm Baltic birch plywood for a much lighter weight kitchen. It is made with dado joinery and a leather handle.
The countertop working surface comes in the form of a panel that slides off the front of the kitchen and then slides into the base when you are ready to use it.
19.5 high x 17 wide x 11.75 deep.
All organized in an easy to carry case
Lets get cook'n and have some fun!